Education Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Organic Chemistry
Experience: Fresher or 1-2 Years of experience in the chemical industry or analytical lab. Working in the shifts to support production or R&D is an added advantage.
Reporting to: QC Manager
- To analyse in coming raw materials and out going finished products as per specifications and to report immediately any deviation observed to superiors.
- To support production in process monitoring sample analysis by providing correct results timely and alert production if any abnormalities observed immediately.
- To maintain lab hygiene and safety standards in lines with GLP standards
- To maintains the instruments and calibrate as per schedule and record.
- To standardize the analytical reagents as per the schedule and record
- To arrange the sensory panel by coordinating with other panel members on daily basis.
- To maintain the standard samples and QC records properly and easily traceable.
- To maintain personal safety and tidy while at work